Paphos Music Lovers Cultural Association (PML) Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions which should be read carefully prior to purchase as purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
1. All online ticket purchases are subject to availability verification and as such PML do not accept your PayPal charge until this has been completed. Should there be an issue with availability we will contact you.
2. Once we have accepted your purchase and processed your payment, then you have confirmed Tickets for the Event
3. You will need to print a copy of your order confirmation which can be either via our website immediately after completing the PayPal transaction (Order Summary) or the email (Thank you for your Order) which will be sent to you detailing the Tickets for the Event. The order summary or the email must be presented at the venue at the time of admission to the Event as no other separate Tickets will be issued.
4. Tickets are non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
5. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
6. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser so please choose carefully as there are no automatic refunds.
7. If an error is made in the price of the Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
8. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to cancel or reschedule an Event at any time, or to alter or vary the programme of an Event, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
9. If an Event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible thereof (including notifying you of the details of any rescheduled Event) by publishing the details of the rescheduled or cancelled Event, as the case may be, on the website www.paphosmusiclovers.com and by e-mail or short message service (“SMS”) notification to the contact details which you provide at the time of the purchase of Tickets
10. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
11. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
12. Doors open approximately 30 minutes before the event start time
13. Latecomers will have to wait to be seated. There will be no refunds.
14. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket.
15. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
16. You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against PML, the management of PML, any agent of PML, the performing artist(s), participants, and all of their respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying you or for whom you purchased a Ticket.
17. Neither the Venue nor PML can accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at an Event.
18. You bear the risk of inclement weather.